Sunday, May 21, 2006

Hmm…Then finally I have created a blog. Took a long time to get a URL. I wanted a unique, different sounding name which kind of stands for what I intend to write here. Well right now I have no idea what exactly I am going to blog or even whether I’ll have the time or rather will power to regularly put my thoughts into words and post it here. Put my thoughts into words.. yeah that’s what it will be.

So I will just ramble along about the stuff which amuse me and that I feel will interest others. Kinda weird thought considering the stuff that goes through my mind at different times. Anyways, here we go…

Happy bloggin to me and hope you enjoy reading…

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,, Congrats on Your New Blog..I also started my blog writing abt. my travails in selecting a name for it..Keep Blogging...& Visit me if u hav time..

3:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home